- How to follow:
- Live commentary on BBC WM (all frequencies); text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Wolves boss Walter Zenga is again likely to make changes for the visit of second-placed Norwich City to Molineux.
Jon Dadi Bodvarsson and Joe Mason are due to recover from the minor knocks that saw them miss the midweek 2-1 loss at Wigan, but Zenga insists Nouha Dicko (knee) is still a few weeks away.
Norwich expect to have Swiss defender Timm Klose available after missing Wednesday’s 4-3 defeat at Newcastle.
But midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu is sidelined with a foot injury.
Former Wolves chief executive Jez Moxey will be making a quick return to Molineux, having left after 16 years’ service to take up a similar role at Norwich following Wolves’ Chinese takeover.
Wolves head coach Zenga also has a reunion with Norwich City going back a lot further, to November 1993, when he played for Inter Milan against the Canaries in a UEFA Cup third-round tie settled 2-0 on aggregate by late Dennis Bergkamp goals in both legs.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last 13 league meetings with Norwich City at Molineux.
- Norwich have scored at least twice in five of their last six league contests with Wolves, having netted 14 in the process.
- Wolves have lost just one of their last 12 league games at Molineux.
- Norwich conceded in the 95th and 96th minutes to lose 4-3 against Newcastle on Wednesday night.
- The Canaries have gone seven Championship fixtures without a clean sheet.