- How to follow:
- Commentary on BBC WM (DAB in Black Country and Freeview 722); live text commentary on BBC Sport website
Wolves boss Walter Zenga has already hinted that he is prepared to alternate between a Tuesday and a Saturday side now that he has so many options.
Third-placed Barnsley may hand striker Adam Armstrong his first start after Saturday’s brilliant winner at Preston.
Fellow loan man Saidy Janko is also in line for his first full appearance.
Tykes defender James Bree (hamstring) remains sidelined, but midfielder Sam Morsy and defender Cole Kpekawa made their debuts off the bench at Deepdale and are expected to be involved again.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last 13 home league meetings with Barnsley, of which they have won the last seven.
- Barnsley have lost 24 second-tier games at Molineux. Only against Leicester City (29) and Bristol City (25) have they lost more.
- Wolves are unbeaten in 10 home league games, their best at Molineux since a 16-match unbeaten run stretching to September 2014.
- Barnsley’s 12-point haul from their first six games is their best in the second tier since the promotion-winning season 1996-97, when they had 15 points.
- Conor Hourihane has been involved in more goals than any other Championship player this season – scoring four, with two assists.
- Barnsley, up into third after four wins in five league games, start the game nine places ahead of Wolves in the Championship table.