Sky Bet Championship
- Molineux Stadium
- Tuesday, 8 March
- 19:45 GMT
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Wolves may have Michal Zyro back from his broken foot, but are forced into yet another change against Bristol City after a new long-term injury blow.
Bristol City midfielder Korey Smith is still out with an ankle problem.
Full-back Adam Matthews will be in the Robins squad after joining on a two-month loan from Sunderland on Monday.
- Wolves have not lost in 18 home league games against the Robins, of which they have won 12.
- City last won away at Molineux in the league in March 1931.
- Both teams have scored in seven of Wolves’ last eight home league games, including each of the last five.
- City have won their last three away games, having previously won just twice in 14 attempts this season.
- The Robins have not won four consecutive away games in the top two tiers of English league football since March 1906.
- Wolves had picked up just one point in three home games until beating Derby County 2-1 10 days ago.