BBC Sport coverage
- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Wolves defenders Mike Williamson (hamstring) and Ethan Ebanks-Landell (foot) remain unavailable because of injury.
Jordan Graham and Nouha Dicko (both knee) remain long-term absentees.
Birmingham’s on-loan striker James Vaughan is out with a calf problem.
Striker Nikolai Brock-Madsen is still struggling with a quad muscle injury and will be monitored. Birmingham are two points behind the top six in the Championship.
- Wolves have lost just one of their last seven league games against Birmingham (W4 D2), having gone nine without a win against them prior to that.
- Birmingham have failed to score on their last three visits to Molineux in league competition.
- Wolves have won their last two home league games, last winning three on the bounce in April 2015.
- The Blues have failed to score in any of their last four away league games, last failing to score in five in a row in November 1992.
- Wolves have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 league games and none at home so far in 2016.