- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
West Ham could hand debuts to summer signings Alvaro Arbeloa and Edimilson Fernandes for Wednesday’s EFL Cup match against League Two club Accrington.
Darren Randolph is expected to come in for first-choice goalkeeper Adrian.
Accrington midfielder Scott Brown has recovered from illness and could feature.
Forward Shay McCartan also missed Saturday’s win over Portsmouth because of a persistent dead leg, and will be assessed prior to the trip south.
- This is the first ever meeting between the two sides.
- This is the first time Accrington Stanley have got to the third round of the League Cup in their history, having been eliminated in the second round four times.
- This match will be the first domestic cup match at the London Stadium.
- West Ham have won seven of their last nine League Cup ties against fourth-tier opponents. The one loss was a 2-1 home defeat against Aldershot in 2011.
- Accrington’s win over Burnley in the last round was their first ever victory against top-flight opposition in all competitions.