West Brom pair Ben Foster and Saido Berahino will be assessed after missing Monday night’s draw at Tottenham with ankle injuries.
Midfielder James Morrison is training again after a hamstring injury but is unlikely to feature.
Youngsters Jonathan Leko and Tyler Roberts have been training with the first team and could be involved.
West Ham have a fully-fit squad, meaning in-form forward Andy Carroll is set to start again for the Hammers.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
Simon Brotherton: “Having seen West Brom throw a large spanner in Tottenham’s title challenge works, West Ham will know their opponents aren’t in beach mode yet.
“The Hammers need the points to strengthen their hold on sixth place, which would give them a spot in the Europa League.
“Liverpool and Southampton are breathing down their neck and although seventh place might still be enough should Manchester United win the FA Cup, Slaven Bilic is understandably keen for his side to keep matters in their own hands.
“West Ham’s form is by far the better of the two; they’re unbeaten in nine, while West Brom are looking for a first win in seven.”
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
West Brom head coach Tony Pulis: “West Ham have had a wonderful season. They have signed some good players and Slaven (Bilic) is a good manager.
“He has come back to England, knows the scene, and taken the bull by the horns.”
West Ham manager Slaven Bilic: “The top six is a target and it has been a target for quite a while now. It wasn’t a target at the beginning of the season but with four games to go we have a little bit of a gap, but we can’t afford to lose games.
“It’s going to be hard but we are unbeaten in a long time, we have had a good run and we are fully motivated. If we continue to play like we have been playing, we have a good chance.”
West Brom ended a run of three straight defeats with a draw against Tottenham on Monday.
Tony Pulis’ side never seem to have to wait too long to pick up a point – and when they get one decent result they tend to get two or three on the bounce.
Lawro’s prediction: 2-1
- Think you can do better than Lawro? Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round’s Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game.
- Seven of the 13 Premier League meetings have been drawn, including the last two.
- West Brom won 4-0 in the FA Cup fifth round last year when West Ham last visited The Hawthorns.
West Bromwich Albion
- West Brom are on a six-match winless run and have only scored twice in that period (D2, L4).
- Their last two home matches have ended in 1-0 defeats.
- Only Aston Villa (25) have scored fewer league goals than the Baggies’ 32 this season.
- The Baggies have created a Premier League-low 169 goalscoring attempts from open play this season.
West Ham United
- West Ham are unbeaten in nine league matches (W4, D5).
- They have gone four successive away games without defeat despite conceding two goals in each (W1, D3).
- The Hammers have scored 15 times in their last six matches, in contrast to West Brom’s two goals over the same period.
- Dimitri Payet has created 102 Premier League chances this season – 75 more than West Brom’s leading player, Darren Fletcher.
SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) is a super-computer created by Professor Ian McHale at the University of Salford that is used to predict the outcome of football matches.