West Brom’s James Morrison remains sidelined with a ruptured hamstring.
Jonny Evans could return from a hamstring problem and Craig Dawson may feature after a foot injury.
Norwich forward Nathan Redmond is likely to miss out after limping off with an ankle injury against Manchester City last weekend.
Robbie Brady and Steven Naismith will be assessed after missing that match with calf and hamstring injuries respectively.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
Steve Wilson: “It might surprise you that only Chelsea have taken more points from their last five Premier League games than West Bromwich Albion.
“It’s a late flurry which may change the nature of the managerial talks at the end of the season. Tony Pulis is contracted until 2017, but wants a chance to reflect on his future once the campaign ends.
“Norwich were impressive against Manchester City last weekend, refusing to bow to City’s domination of possession, and reducing Bony, Navas, Silva and even Aguero to a whimper.
“In some respects Norwich’s fate lies in their own hands. Their relegation rivals, Newcastle and Sunderland, are still to visit Carrow Road – Norwich will surely need to win both games. Anything they can prise from The Hawthorns in the meantime would be very welcome indeed.”
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
West Brom head coach Tony Pulis: “We are in a good run of form and it has been pleasing. We have played really well recently but we need to keep it going.
“Norwich are fighting for their lives so we know how tough our game is going to be.”
Norwich got a great point against Manchester City last weekend but, in their situation, they need to win games.
I don’t see the Canaries getting anything out of West Brom.
- Think you can do better than Lawro? Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round’s Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game.
- The away team has won five of the last seven league meetings.
- West Brom are looking for a third consecutive win over Norwich in the league. The previous two have both been by 1-0 scorelines.
- But the Canaries did beat the Baggies 3-0 in the Capital One Cup third round in September.
West Bromwich Albion
- West Brom have won three of their last four league matches.
- The Baggies are unbeaten in their last six home games (W4, D2).
- Like Norwich, West Brom have scored an average of 1.03 goals a game in the top flight this season.
- All 10 of Albion’s league wins this season have been by a one-goal margin.
- Salomon Rondon has scored in four of his last six Premier League games.
- Norwich have lost eight of their last 10 Premier League matches, taking just two points from that run.
- The Canaries have lost six successive away games in the Premier League, scoring just one goal.
- Norwich failed to manage a single shot on target against Manchester City last weekend, the first time that that has happened to them in the Premier League, and the first time by any side in the competition since April 2013.