Watford have no reported new injuries but are assessing players after the midweek defeat by Manchester United.
Joel Ekstrand and Jose Manuel Juardo remain sidelined with hamstring and calf problems respectively.
Leicester midfielder N’Golo Kante missed the midweek visit of West Brom with a hamstring injury but has trained well and could feature.
Matty James, who is still sidelined with a knee problem, is the Foxes’ only other injury absentee.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
Steve Wilson: “Watford were very unfortunate to lose at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
“Suddenly they’re struggling to score, only two goals in the last five league games – and one of those was a penalty.
“Odion Ighalo is finding it particularly tough; he could have had a hat-trick in Manchester but the last of his 15 goals came in January. He looks anxious.
“Anxiety never seems to touch Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri’s expressive face.
“Two points dropped against West Brom on Tuesday night looked more like one gained by the time their title rivals had all lost 24 hours later.
“When the pressure is really on, some managers get angry, some get sacked, some simply fall over; most have a moan. Ranieri, it seems, never groans – only grins…”
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri: “I like people to do the job with a smile. Life can be hard so it’s important to stay together with a smile. It’s my philosophy.
“There are 10 matches left. It will be a big battle, every match. Nobody can enjoy, everybody must win.”
By the time they kick off at Vicarage Road, Leicester will have seen how Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester City have done, which could be a massive incentive to win and extend their lead.
Lawro’s full predictions
- Think you can do better than Lawro? Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round’s Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game.
- Leicester won 2-1 in the reverse fixture earlier this season, which was the first time the clubs had met in the Premier League.
- The Foxes have won on just one of their last seven visits to Vicarage Road (D1, L5).
- Watford are unbeaten in three home league games – but the last two have been goalless draws.
- The Hornets have failed to score in six of their last eight Premier League matches.
- Odion Ighalo has scored just one goal in nine Premier League appearances so far in 2016, despite attempting 27 shots.
- Leicester’s only defeat in their last 10 Premier League games came at Arsenal in their most recent away fixture (W5, D4).
- They haven’t lost back-to-back away matches since last season, when they had a run of four consecutive defeats on the road from January to March.
- Nearly one-third of the goals (31%) conceded by Leicester have been headers, the highest proportion in the top flight.
- Eighteen players have started a Premier League game for Leicester this season, fewer than any other team.
SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) is a super-computer created by Professor Ian McHale at the University of Salford that is used to predict the outcome of football matches.