Swansea forward Andre Ayew has shaken off an ankle problem that has seen him miss the last three games.
But midfielder Leon Britton and defender Jordi Amat are both struggling with back problems and may not be fit.
Chelsea will be without striker Diego Costa, whose suspension was increased to three games by the FA.
Forward Loic Remy suffered a groin injury last weekend but defenders John Terry and Gary Cahill could return from minor injuries.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
John Roder: “To say that quite a lot has happened at Swansea and Chelsea since they drew 2-2 at Stamford Bridge on the opening weekend of the season is a bit of an understatement.
“Jose Mourinho and Garry Monk have both departed, and while Chelsea know Antonio Conte is to be their new manager, we don’t know who’ll be guiding the Swans come next August.
“If, in the battle of the interim managers, Francesco Guidolin can inflict a first Premier League defeat on Guus Hiddink, it will go a long way to securing the Swans’ Premier League safety.”
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Swansea head coach Francesco Guidolin: “I’m only thinking match by match and to get many points to finish the season well. This is my dream.
“I hope to show my qualities as a manager, but I have said that my future is the present now and I don’t know if I’m still here next year.
Swansea continue to edge towards safety but I think Chelsea will pick up some more points under Guus Hiddink.
The announcement about Antonio Conte this week will not make any difference because everybody knew the Dutchman was temporary anyway.
- Think you can do better than Lawro? Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round’s Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game.
- Swansea have never beaten Chelsea in the Premier League (D3, L6).
- Chelsea won the corresponding fixture last season 5-0, with the Swans not even managing a shot on target.
- The Blues have never failed to score in a Premier League match against Swansea, scoring at least four goals in three of their six wins over the Welsh side.
- Swansea have lost just one of their last five Premier League matches (W3, D1).
- The Swans’ last five home league games have produced a total of just six goals, with no side scoring more than once in any of those fixtures.
- Swansea have conceded four own-goals in the league this season, more than any other top-flight club.
- Chelsea have not lost any of their last 15 Premier League matches (W7, D8). It is the longest unbeaten run of any team in the Premier League this season.
- Guus Hiddink remains unbeaten in the Premier League since he returned as Chelsea boss (W6, D8).
- The Blues have won five of their last six away league games.
SAM (Sports Analytics Machine) is a super-computer created by Professor Ian McHale at the University of Salford that is used to predict the outcome of football matches.