- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Sheffield Wednesday striker Fernando Forestieri was sent off against Hull and will serve a two-game ban.
Striker Atdhe Nuhiu, winger Ross Wallace, plus midfielders Alex Lopez and Lewis McGugan are all available.
Rotherham midfielder Lee Frecklington (groin) and forward Danny Ward (concussion) are both expected to feature at Hillsborough.
Defender Lloyd Doyley (muscle strain) will be monitored, while striker Luciano Becchio (calf) is a doubt.
- The Owls are winless in their last four home league meetings with the Millers, last tasting victory at Hillsborough in September 1981.
- Rotherham have lost their last two games against Wednesday and have not lost three in a row since a run of eight between 1977 and 1981.
- Wednesday are unbeaten in 14 home league games – the club’s longest league run since May 1997 (16 games unbeaten).
- Rotherham have lost seven of the last eight league away matches (D1), conceding two or more on six occasions.
- The Millers have conceded the first goal on more occasions this season than any other team (21), losing 19 and drawing two of those matches.
- Gary Hooper has scored or assisted eight goals in his last six league games at Hillsborough (five goals, three assists).