- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Sheffield Wednesday left-back Daniel Pudil has been nursing a thigh strain and faces a fitness test.
Sam Hutchinson is back in contention after serving a one-match ban.
Nottingham Forest will once again be without striker Britt Assombalonga, who is struggling with a hamstring injury.
Nicklas Bendtner is in contention to make his first start for the Reds in the Championship, but defenders Damien Perquis and Thomas Lam are both expected to miss out.
- The Owls have won three successive league games against Forest for the first time since December 1998, when both clubs were playing in the Premier League – they last won four in a row in September 1992.
- Nottingham Forest have failed to score in any of the last three league encounters, their longest goal drought against Sheff Wed since August 1968. They have never gone four without scoring.
- The Owls haven’t conceded more than twice in a league game at Hillsborough for over a year (3-1 v Middlesbrough in August 2015).
- The Tricky Trees have made more changes to their starting XI than any other side in the division (34).
- Fernando Forestieri has been involved in four of Wednesday’s six league goals at Hillsborough this season (two goals, two assists).
- Forest are the league’s top scorers from goals via corners with five, including one from Matt Mills in their last away game against Rotherham United.