- How to follow:
- BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Sheffield Wednesday striker Gary Hooper could return after seven weeks out with a hamstring injury.
Full-back Morgan Fox will be hoping to make his debut after being ineligible for the FA Cup defeat by Middlesbrough.
Casey Palmer (hamstring) is a doubt for Huddersfield, while Jonathan Hogg and Rajiv van la Parra (both knee) are out.
Nahki Wells and Aaron Mooy are among a number of players set to return after being rested for their FA Cup victory over Port Vale.
- The Owls haven’t lost any of their last six league meetings with Huddersfield (W4 D2) and have won the last three.
- The Terriers have only failed to score in two of their previous 25 league visits to Hillsborough, and have scored 13 goals in their last six games there.
- The Owls have kept clean sheets in their last three home league games – they haven’t kept four in a row since October 2008.
- Huddersfield are 18 points better off at this stage of the season (46) than they were in 2015/16, when they had just 28 points from 25 games.
- Four of Nahki Wells’ last five Championship goals have been scored in the 80th minute or later, with two of them winners in away games (against Burton and Wigan).