- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Sheffield Wednesday will be without Barry Bannan after a failed bid to overturn his straight red card in the win at Nottingham Forest.
Head coach Carlos Carvalhal hopes midfielder Sam Hutchinson, Lewis McGugan and Alex Lopex are available.
Charlton skipper Johnnie Jackson is training after a month out and will be assessed to see if he can return.
However, Chris Solly (ankle), Stephen Henderson (finger) and Igor Vetokele (groin) are the Addicks’ doubts.
- The Owls are winless in six games against the Addicks (D3 L3) in all competitions, including a 3-1 defeat at the Valley in November earlier this season.
- Charlton have failed to score in just one of their last 14 games against Wednesday in all competitions, a 2-0 defeat in December 2012.
- 23 of Sheffield Wednesday’s last 24 league goals have been from open play, including each of the last 13.
- Charlton are unbeaten in three games (W2 D1), including keeping back-to-back clean sheets for the first time this season.
- Charlton have allowed their opponents 613 shots (including blocks) so far this season; 79 more than any other team.
- The Owls have won more points after trailing than any other Championship team this season (14).