- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Sam Hutchinson could be included in Carlos Carvalhal’s side following a bout of glandular fever.
Meanwhile, winger Ross Wallace serves the second of a three-game ban after his dismissal in the goalless draw against MK Dons.
Cardiff striker Lex Immers should be fit to face the Owls after missing the Bolton game last week with an illness.
But defenders Bruno Manga (malaria) and Fabio Da Silva (groin) are ruled out.
- Wednesday are winless in their last six games against Cardiff (D2 L4).
- The Bluebirds are unbeaten in their last two games at Hillsborough (W1 D1) – they’ve never gone three games unbeaten there in their entire history.
- After a run of four consecutive wins, the Owls are winless in four Championship games, though the last three have ended level.
- Cardiff have lost their last two away games by a 2-1 scoreline, shipping three of those four goals in the final seven minutes.
- If Cardiff fail to win, Sheffield Wednesday will secure a place in the play-offs.