- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Rotherham striker Dexter Blackstock is nearing full fitness and pushing to start against his former club.
Skipper Lee Frecklington (calf) and Tom Adeyemi (thigh) are both fit but striker John Taylor (knee) is a doubt.
Nottingham Forest are without injured midfielders David Vaughan and Matty Cash, as well as defender Thomas Lam.
Striker Britt Assombalonga is still out and captain Chris Cohen is unlikely to play, but new signing Nicklas Bendtner could make his first appearance.
Hildeberto Pereira is banned after picking up a second caution for his celebrations following Henri Lansbury’s late equaliser against Villa.
- Each of the last seven league meetings between these sides in Rotherham has ended level.
- Forest are unbeaten in their last 17 league meetings with Rotherham (W7 D10) – only against Middlesbrough (24) and Bristol City (21) have they ever had longer unbeaten league runs.
- Rotherham have faced the most shots in the Championship this season (112) and, unsurprisingly, have also conceded the most goals (14).
- Forest striker Britt Assombalonga is averaging a goal every 41 minutes in the Championship this season and has found the net three times.
- The Tricky Trees have already used 27 players in the Championship this season, two more than any other club.