- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Rotherham have no fresh injury concerns for the visit of Newcastle.
The Millers are still without Stephen Kelly, who has a thigh injury, while Kirk Broadfoot is still not fully fit after a hamstring injury.
Vurnon Anita is available after serving a three-match suspension and could replace DeAndre Yedlin if he is unable to recover from an ankle knock.
Karl Darlow replaced Matz Sels in goal for Wednesday’s win over Norwich and could keep his place in the side.
Bottom-of-the-table Rotherham have the worst defensive record in the Championship and have won just once this season, whereas third-placed Newcastle have scored more goals than any other side in the division.
- The Millers’ only previous home win against the Magpies came back in April 1963.
- Newcastle have won six and lost none of their last 10 matches in all competitions against Rotherham, but this will be the first meeting since February 1993.
- Rotherham have dropped nine points from leading positions at home this season, more than any other Championship side.
- The Magpies boast the best away record in the Championship, taking 10 points from their opening five games on the road.
- Rotherham’s Lee Camp has made more saves than any other keeper in the Championship this season.
- Newcastle have conceded just twice in their last six away league games.