Sky Bet Championship
- Aesseal New York Stadium
- Tuesday, 8 March
- 19:45 GMT
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Rotherham boss Neil Warnock could name the same XI that started Saturday’s 1-0 win at Sheffield Wednesday.
The Millers, who will definitely be without injured defender Lloyd Doyley, are chasing a third successive win.
Middlesbrough midfielder Grant Leadbitter (hamstring) could return after missing Friday’s win over Wolves.
Boro will go back to the top of the Championship table if they record a victory and Burnley fail to win at struggling Fulham.
- Rotherham have lost three of their last four at home to Middlesbrough (D1).
- Middlesbrough have scored in each of their last 15 away matches against Rotherham in the league.
- The Millers have won consecutive league games for the fourth time this season. However, they have not won three in a row in the second tier since December 2003.
- No side has kept more clean sheets in the Championship this season than Middlesbrough (18 – level with Hull).
- Indeed, Rotherham have conceded more goals in the first half (30) and second half (29) of games than Middlesbrough have in total this season (20).