- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Rotherham will have to make changes as they host Derby, with Greg Halford suspended and Frazer Richardson out with a hamstring injury.
Grant Ward is the most likely candidate to replace Halford while Stephen Kelly should come in for Richardson.
Midfielder George Thorne will be back in the Derby squad after sitting out their midweek defeat at QPR.
That loss frustrated head coach Darren Wassall and he’s set to make changes with five players vying for recalls.
- The Millers are winless in eight league meetings with Derby (D2 L6), since a 2-1 victory in August 2002.
- Derby have scored exactly three goals in four of their last five meetings with Rotherham.
- Only league leaders Burnley (five) are on a longer current winning run than the Millers (three).
- The Rams have lost their last two away games in the Championship and defeat at the New York Stadium would signal their longest losing streak since a run of four in December 2012.
- A fourth win in a row for Rotherham would be their longest winning run in the second tier since March 1982, when they won nine in a row.