- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Rotherham skipper Lee Frecklington is ready to start against Cardiff, having fully recovered from a calf injury.
Darnell Fisher returns from a one-game ban and will replace injured Stephen Kelly, but on-loan Tom Adeyemi is unavailable to face his parent club.
Anthony Pilkington is doubtful for Cardiff because of a thigh injury
Lex Immers, Frederic Gounongbe and Kadeem Harris are in contention to start as the Bluebirds try to avoid a fifth successive league defeat.
- Rotherham have won just once in eight league encounters with Cardiff, with that win coming in the last home league clash in September 2015 courtesy of a last-minute Matthew Connolly own goal.
- Both league clashes between these two sides last season saw a Cardiff player sent off, with Lee Peltier getting a red card in the most recent meeting.
- The Millers have lost only one of their last 12 league games at the New York Stadium.
- The Bluebirds are experiencing their worst start to a league season since 2004, when they also had five points from eight games.
- Eight of Rotherham’s nine league goals this season have come from open play.
- Eight of the 14 league goals Cardiff have conceded this season have been in the last 15 minutes of games, more than any other Championship side.