- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Rotherham striker Danny Ward (calf) and winger Jerome Thomas (illness) may be fit for selection.
Midfielder Joe Newell (ankle) and defender Lloyd Doyley (knee) are out for the last two games of the campaign.
Blackburn manager Paul Lambert will take charge for his side’s penultimate game after announcing he will leave at the end of the season.
Winger Craig Conway and defender Tommy Spurr (Achilles) will both be pushing for a start.
- Rotherham have won their last three home league games against Rovers, losing just one of their last eight on home soil (W6 D1).
- Blackburn have won four of their last five games against the Millers in all competitions (L1).
- The Millers are unbeaten in 11 league games – their longest such run in the second tier since April 1966. Their only longer run in this tier was 16 games, ending in December 1959.
- Each of Blackburn’s last three league goals has been scored by Danny Graham.
- Rotherham have conceded just one goal in their last four league games.