- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Dutch winger Ola John could start for Reading after hitting the winner off the bench at Bolton on Saturday.
Michael Hector (knock) and Hal Robson-Kanu (leg injury), who both missed the Bolton game, remain doubts.
Forest are without full-back Eric Lichaj for the game after his red card against Brentford. Fellow defender Michael Mancienne, who took a knock in that game, is also set to miss out.
Club captain Henri Lansbury could play after his weekend return from injury.
- Reading have lost their last three league games against Forest, conceding at least three goals each time.
- Forest have failed to score in just one of their last 10 league matches against the Royals.
- The Royals are unbeaten in their previous seven league games at home, which is their longest streak of the season to date.
- Forest are winless in their last four away games (D1 L3).