- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Reading striker Matej Vydra is due back in training following a hamstring injury but is not expected to feature.
Otherwise, manager Brian McDermott has a fully fit squad available.
Fulham defender Richard Stearman is suspended after receiving a red card late in the home defeat by Middlesbrough.
Defender Ryan Fredericks (back) is a doubt, while full-back Fernando Amorebieta is available again having served a one-match ban.
- There have been 24 goals scored in the last five encounters between the sides (13 for Reading and 11 for Fulham).
- Fulham have won their last two league games against the Royals and are looking to win three on the bounce for the first time since April 1999.
- Reading’s last league game – the 4-3 win over Charlton – saw as many goals scored as the previous six matches involving the Royals combined.
- There have been a league-high 107 goals scored in matches involving Fulham this season (51 scored, 56 conceded).
- Yann Kermorgant has been directly involved in four of Reading’s last five goals (two goals, two assists).
- Tom Cairney has scored four of Fulham’s last five goals.