- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Reading pair Deniss Rakels (hamstring) and Lucas Piazon (illness) are doubts for the visit of Cardiff.
Midfielder Aaron Tshibola remains sidelined by a hamstring injury but defender Jake Cooper returns after a one-match ban.
Cardiff are sweating on the fitness of goalkeeper David Marshall and playmaker Peter Whittingham.
Simon Moore and Tom Lawrence are set to deputise while Fabio da Silva is available after his one-game ban.
- Reading are on a run of 11 games without a win against Cardiff in league competition (D6 L5), last beating their South Wales opponents 5-2 in April 2006.
- Cardiff are unbeaten in six games at the Madejski Stadium (including play-off games), winning two and drawing four.
- The Bluebirds have picked up three wins from their last four matches (L1), winning the last time they were on the road against Bristol City.
- After going five games without defeat, the Royals have lost back-to-back matches for the first time since December.
- Reading have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes than any other side this season (12).
- Cardiff have conceded a league-high four own goals in the Championship this season.