- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Ben Gladwin could be added to the QPR squad for the visit of Middlesbrough on Friday.
The midfielder recently returned to the club from a loan spell at Bristol City for treatment on a knee injury.
Defender Daniel Ayala (hamstring) may return as Middlesbrough aim to put pressure on the top of the Championship.
Teenager Dael Fry is back from England Under-19s duty, but Damia Abella remains sidelined with his knee injury.
- QPR have lost just one of their previous 19 league games at home against Middlesbrough (W10 D8).
- Middlesbrough’s stoppage time winner at the Riverside in November ended a four match losing run against the R’s.
- Boro have won just one of their last seven away matches, losing the last three in a row.
- No Championship side has scored more goals via corners this season than QPR (10).
- QPR have won their last three league games at Loftus Road, they have not won four in a row since December 2013 (five wins).
- Aitor Karanka’s side have kept more clean sheets (19) than any other Championship team in 2015-16.