- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
QPR could be without centre-back Grant Hall, who suffered a foot injury during Saturday’s 2-0 defeat at MK Dons.
Midfielder Alejandro Faurlin is fit after a thigh injury and could start.
Derby County midfielder Bradley Johnson may return after he missed the 2-0 win over Huddersfield through illness.
Johnny Russell and Craig Bryson are pushing to start after impressing as substitutes against the Terriers, but out-of-favour defender Stephen Warnock has joined Wigan Athletic on loan.
- At Loftus Road, Rangers have won only one of their last 11 encounters with Derby County (D5 L5), although that win came last time out in November 2013.
- Excluding play-offs, Derby have won their last two league games against QPR, they have not won three regular season contests since February 1990.
- The Hoops won their last home game against Birmingham. They have not won back-to-back home league games since December 2014 (a run of three).
- After a run of eight games without a win, Derby have won three of their last four in the Championship.
- Chris Martin has scored in three of his last four Championship appearances for Derby, having gone 10 games without a goal prior to that.