- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Queens Park Rangers look set to be without Jamie Mackie when they host London rivals Charlton after he injured a hamstring against Leeds.
Veteran defender Clint Hill, meanwhile, is fighting to regain fitness after a similar problem.
Charlton midfielder Johann Berg Gudmundsson is a doubt after suffering a head injury in the draw with Ipswich.
Striker Reza Ghoochannejhad is also missing after injuring a hamstring while on international duty with Iran.
- QPR have won each of their past three home games against the Addicks.
- Charlton have won their past two matches against QPR, but haven’t won three in a row since a run of five in October 1997.
- Charlton’s past five goals against the Hoops have been scored in the second half.
- QPR, who lost to Middlesbrough in their last home game, haven’t lost back-to-back games at Loftus Road since April 2015, when they lost six in a row in the Premier League.
- Charlton have conceded 19 goals from corners this season – only one other side (Fulham – 13) has conceded more than 10.
- The Addicks drew 0-0 in their last away game at Ipswich, and haven’t kept two away clean sheets on the bounce since March 2014.