- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
QPR have no new injury worries for the visit of Bristol City.
Winger Jamie Mackie (hamstring) remains the only absentee, with Matt Ingram, Cole Kpekawa and Michael Petrasso set to keep their places.
Bristol City’s defender Aden Flint will be rested having dislocating his kneecap. According to boss Lee Johnson, “it popped straight back in”.
Wales defender Adam Matthews hopes to recover from a grade one hamstring tear before Euro 2016.
- The Hoops are unbeaten in 11 home league games against Bristol City (W6 D5).
- The Robins’ only league win in their past nine against QPR came in August 2009, a 1-0 victory thanks to a goal from Nicky Maynard.
- QPR captain Nedum Onuoha has played in every minute of this Championship campaign for the R’s (4,050 minutes).
- Jonathan Kodjia has scored 19 league goals for Bristol City this season; the last Robins’ player to hit 20 in a season was Sam Baldock in 2013-14 (24).
- QPR have lost more points after scoring the first goal in games than any other Championship team this season (27).
- Aden Flint has scored more goals than any other Championship defender this season (six). Since the start of last term, Flint has scored 20 league goals, seven more than any other defender in the top four tiers.