- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
QPR are set to patch up defender Clint Hill (hamstring) for the west London derby against Brentford.
Hill was recalled after Grant Hall suffered a foot injury last weekend which is set to keep him out for a few weeks.
Brentford fear full-back Maxime Colin (groin) could be out for the rest of the season.
Midfielder Alan McCormack is fit (calf) and striker Scott Hogan is on his way back to fitness (cruciate ligament).
- QPR are unbeaten in four home league games against rivals Brentford (W2 D2), keeping a clean sheet in three of those contests. However, it is the first meeting at Loftus Road since November 2003.
- Brentford have scored just four goals in their last eight games against QPR in league competition and never more than once in this run.
- After wins over Birmingham and Derby in their previous two league games at Loftus Road, the Hoops are aiming to win three on the bounce for the first time since December 2014.
- Bees’ winger Alan Judge has assisted nine goals this season, the joint-highest in the division.
- Tjaronn Chery has scored in each of the last three games at Loftus Road, contributing three goals.