- How to follow:
- Match commentary on BBC WM (Birmingham DAB); live text commentary on BBC Sport website
QPR remain without James Perch (knee), Jack Robinson (shin splints), Jamie Mackie (ankle) and Ben Gladwin (ankle) for the visit of Birmingham City.
Alex Smithies, Nedum Onuoha, Jake Bidwell and Tjaronn Chery were all rested from Wednesday’s 2-1 EFL Cup home defeat by Sunderland, in which Sandro both played well and scored.
Birmingham top scorer Clayton Donaldson is a doubt with an Achilles injury.
Midfielder Robert Tesche has an ankle injury and is unlikely to feature.
Adam Legzdins is again likely to deputise in goal for Tomasz Kuszczak, who remains sidelined with a groin injury,
Blues striker Donaldson suffered the injury in the build-up to last weekend’s late winner in the 2-1 victory at home to Sheffield Wednesday.
- QPR have won four of the last five league encounters with Birmingham City, keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
- Blues have only scored two goals in the last five league meetings against QPR, both of which came in last season’s 2-1 home win.
- All 10 of QPR’s goals in the Championship this season have been from set pieces.
- Blues have made fewer passes than any other Championship side this season.
- The Hoops have scored once in their last three home league games, conceding nine goals, including their 6-0 hammering at the hands of Newcastle last time out at Loftus Road
- Blues, fifth in the table, are unbeaten in their last seven away league games (W3 D4), while QPR, in 16th, have won just once in six league games since the opening week of the season.