- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Preston North End have doubts over midfielder Alan Browne (hip) and defender Paul Huntington (calf).
Four men – Jermaine Beckford, Stevie May, Liam Grimshaw and Chris Humphrey – are all missing through injury and Joe Garner will complete a two-match ban.
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is set to stick with the same team after QPR’s wins over Brentford and Derby.
Defenders Jack Robinson (calf) and Grant Hall (foot) and midfielder Ben Gladwin (knee) remain sidelined.
- Preston have won just one of their last 11 games against the Hoops (D6 L4).
- QPR have failed to win at Deepdale in any of their previous nine visits (D5 L4), last winning there in February 1980.
- Junior Hoilett has now scored more league goals for QPR this season (6) than he did in his previous three seasons combined (5).
- The Lilywhites have lost only one of their last nine games on home soil (W6 D2).
- QPR have kept as many clean sheets in their last four games (3) as they did in their previous 13 combined.
- Only QPR (11) and Bristol City (11) have seen fewer players score for them this season than Preston (12).