- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Preston are likely to hand full-back Marnick Vermijl a start after his return as a substitute against Reading.
Chris Kirkland is set to continue in goal but midfielder John Welsh’s calf injury is likely to keep him out again.
Leeds boss Steve Evans may play some of his younger players, including teenage goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell.
Striker Mirco Antenucci may make a last appearance before a move back to Italy and Evans must also decide whether to recall defender Giuseppe Bellusci.
- Preston faced Leeds on the last day of the 2005/06 season, winning 2-0 thanks to goals from Brian Stock and Brett Ormerod.
- Leeds have won three of their last four league games against the Lilywhites, losing the other 6-4 in September 2010.
- No side has used fewer players in the Championship this season than Leeds (25).
- No Championship side has had fewer goalscorers than Preston this season (13).
- Nine of Leeds’ last 10 games have featured goals from both sides.
- Preston are without a win in their last five at Deepdale, losing two and drawing three.