- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Preston striker Jermaine Beckford is unlikely to return from a hamstring injury in time to face his former club.
Marnick Vermijl and Aiden McGeady (both hamstring) are also set to miss out alongside John Welsh (calf), but Greg Cunningham is available after a ban.
Winger Sean Scannell is in line to return for Huddersfield after time on the sidelines with a hip issue.
David Wagner has no fresh injury concerns, though forward Joe Lolley remains sidelined with a foot problem.
- Preston haven’t lost at Deepdale against the Terriers in all competitions since November 1969, winning eight and drawing six since then.
- Huddersfield have only kept one clean sheet in their last eight league games at Deepdale, doing so in a 0-0 draw in April 2001 with Nico Vaesen recording the shutout.
- Preston are unbeaten in their last four Championship games (W2 D2), which is their longest such run since February (five unbeaten).
- Huddersfield are the only team in the Championship who are yet to concede more than one goal in a league game this season.
- Only Brighton (6) are riding a longer unbeaten streak than Preston (4) in the Championship.
- The Terriers are one of three Championship teams yet drop points from a winning position this season (along with Ipswich and Leeds).