- How to follow:
- BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Preston North End manager Simon Grayson is expected to make changes for his side’s home match against Cardiff City.
The Lilywhites, who sit 23rd in the table after five defeats in six matches, may recall Daniel Johnson, Ben Pringle and Jordan Hugill.
Cardiff have no new injury concerns, but may also make changes following successive losses.
Peter Whittingham, left out for Saturday’s defeat by Norwich, is in contention to return to the side.
- Preston have failed to score in their last two home league meetings with Cardiff, having scored nine goals in the two games prior to that.
- Cardiff are currently unbeaten in four league games against North End (W2 D2).
- Preston are on their longest winless home league run (nine games) since February 2013, when they went a record 11 games at Deepdale without a win.
- Cardiff, meanwhile, are winless in their last eight away league games (D4 L4), losing last time out 3-2 at Norwich.
- Winger Anthony Pilkington has scored Cardiff’s last three league goals, including a brace at Carrow Road.