- How to follow:
- BBC local radio and text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Preston goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard and defender Marnick Vermijl are a doubt for the Lancashire derby with Burnley on Friday.
Lindegaard was substituted at half-time in the 2-2 draw with Birmingham in midweek, while Vermijl also went off in that game with a foot injury.
Burnley are expected to welcome back defender James Tarkowski (groin).
Striker Lukas Jutkiewicz (knee) played in the development squad in midweek but this game comes too soon.
- Preston have won six of their last eight home games against Burnley (D1 L1).
- Burnley, winners at Deepdale last time out in February 2011, haven’t won back-to-back games there since August 1971.
- The Lilywhites are without a clean sheet in eight league games, conceding 10 goals in that time.
- Andre Gray has been involved in more league goals than any other player in the top four tiers this season (32, 24 goals and eight assists).
- Burnley are unbeaten in 20 league games (W13 D7) and another game without defeat would signal their longest run since November 1972 (22 games unbeaten).