- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Loan striker Eoin Doyle, ruled out of the previous game against parent club Cardiff, is back in the Preston squad.
Manager Simon Grayson has named an unchanged team for the last four games but may opt to ring the changes after dropping points last time out.
Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua is fit after a knee problem as Brighton’s injury list shortens slightly.
Full-back Gaeten Bong is on the mend from his October thigh injury but boss Chris Hughton may name an unchanged XI.
- Preston have never lost at home to Brighton in their history, winning nine and drawing five in all competitions.
- The last three meetings between these sides have ended 0-0.
- PNE have won seven of the last 10 home games at Deepdale (D1 L2), with the club currently on a three-game winning streak.
- The Seagulls have won six of the last eight league games (D1 L1), racking up 18 goals, winning both of their last games 4-0.
- Brighton have scored the first goal in Championship matches more often than any other side this season (21), going on to win 15 and draw six.
- Joe Garner has scored in each of his last two appearances at Deepdale.