- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Nottingham Forest hope Benfica loan striker Nelson Oliveira will shake off a groin injury sustained in midweek.
Oliver Burke may play with a cast on a broken hand but he, Jamie Ward and Henri Lansbury are all doubts.
Wednesday striker Fernando Forestieri is available after serving a two-game ban and could be in line for a recall.
Head coach Carlos Carvalhal has no new selection worries after his six changes at Brighton, with a host of players pushing for recalls.
- Nottingham Forest have not failed to score in three consecutive matches against the Owls since August 1968.
- Sheffield Wednesday have won back to back games against Forest – they’ve not won three in a row since December 1998.
- Forest have netted just three goals in their past seven league games after scoring 10 in the seven previous to that.
- Wednesday are on their longest scoreless run in the league (three games) since November 2014 – a fourth would be their longest run without scoring since a run of six in December 2009.
- Since a 13-game unbeaten run in the Championship between November 2015 and February 2016, Forest have lost four of their past five games (W1).