Sky Bet Championship
- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Jamie Ward may miss out for Nottingham Forest with a hamstring injury, though the striker could return on Saturday.
Henri Lansbury and Britt Assombalonga remain unavailable but David Vaughan can play despite breaking a hand during a game with his children.
Preston are confident goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard could play after his recovery from a stomach bug.
Jermaine Beckford, Stevie May and Liam Grimshaw are all doubts with knee problems, as is Chris Humphrey (shin).
- Forest are unbeaten in four games at the City Ground against Preston, winning three.
- In the reverse fixture, Preston, who won 1-0, kept their first clean sheet in 10 attempts against Forest and first since October 2003.
- Nottingham Forest have lost their past four league games. They have not lost five in a row since January 2004.
- Preston’s past four goals have been scored by Joe Garner or Callum Robinson (two each).
- North End are the only side yet to concede in the opening 15 minutes of a Championship game this season.