- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Nottingham Forest defender Damien Perquis is a doubt after injuring his groin in the Reds’ draw with Rotherham.
Britt Assombalonga, Thomas Lam, David Vaughan and Matty Cash may also miss out again after being left out for Wednesday’s game with the Millers.
Norwich midfielder Alex Tettey is a major doubt for the trip to the City Ground with a hip injury.
Striker Nelson Oliveira is also unlikely to feature, but Ivo Pinto and Robbie Brady are set to return.
BBC Radio Norfolk’s Chris Goreham: “Norwich City fans can’t decide whether their glasses are half full or half empty at the moment.
“Maximum points from home games against Cardiff and Wigan should have got the 3-0 defeat at Birmingham in the last away game out of their system.
“But the fact City were hanging on at the end of both matches having seemed comfortable at 2-0 up has left some nagging doubts about their ability to go the distance.”
- Forest have lost just one of their last 10 home league games against Norwich (W6 D3), a 2-1 defeat back in November 2008.
- There have been 20 goals scored in the last six league meetings between these sides, with both teams finding the net in each game.
- Nottingham Forest have won their three home league games so far this season. They’ve not won their opening four home games of a league season since 1984-85.
- Norwich have won consecutive Championship games for the first time since a run of five wins in April 2015 which secured the Canaries a play-off berth.
- Forest striker Apostolos Vellios has scored two goals in his last two league games having netted three goals in his 28 previous English league games.
- Norwich have scored eight goals in the first half; two more than any other Championship side.