- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Nottingham Forest midfielder Henri Lansbury is suspended after earning a one-match ban for five bookings.
Defender Damien Perquis is expected to return to the squad after recovering from a groin injury.
Fulham will be without midfielder Kevin McDonald, who begins a three-match ban following his red card in Saturday’s 4-0 defeat at home by Bristol City.
Forward Floyd Ayite and defender Ryan Fredericks (both ankle) are not expected to feature.
- The last four league games between these sides have produced 20 goals at an average of five per game (13 for Forest, 7 for Fulham).
- Fulham have won only once in their last 11 league trips to the City Ground (D3 L7).
- Forest have conceded two goals in each of their last four league games (D2 L2).
- Championship matches involving Nottingham Forest have seen a league-high 36 goals scored. In contrast, only 18 have been netted in Fulham’s matches.