- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Forest hope to welcome back striker Britt Assombalonga, following 13 months out with a knee injury.
Captain Henri Lansbury could also be back after a bad ankle injury. Teenage winger Oliver Burke is in contention, fresh from his Scotland debut.
Brentford are without Josh McEachran who has a suspected broken foot, Lewis Macleod (knee), Philipp Hofmann (back) and Andreas Bjelland (cruciate).
John Swift (Achilles) and Scott Hogan (hamstring) need fitness checks.
- Forest have lost just three of their previous 10 games at home to Brentford, but two of those defeats have come in the past three times they’ve hosted the Bees (W5 D2).
- Brentford have scored two or more goals in all of their past four games against Forest.
- After a 13-game unbeaten run, Forest have won just one of their last eight (D1 L6).
- Brentford have collected just seven points in 2016 in the Championship, fewer than any other team.
- Ben Osborn has been involved in four of Forest’s last seven league goals, scoring one and assisting three times.
- The Bees have lost their past four games; the current longest losing run in the Championship.