- How to follow:
- BBC Radio Nottingham, BBC WM; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Defender Daniel Pinillos and striker Britt Assombalonga are back in training for Nottingham Forest after knee injuries but are not expected to play.
Reds boss Philippe Montanier, who begins a two-match ban, could also be without defender Michael Mancienne.
Birmingham could have top scorer Clayton Donaldson back after three games out with an Achilles injury.
Robert Tesche (ankle), Tomasz Kuszczak (thigh) and Maikel Kieftenbeld are all back in contention.
- Nottingham Forest have scored exactly once in each of their last five games against Birmingham in league competition.
- Blues have lost just one of their last eight league trips to the City Ground, winning three and drawing four.
- Forest have squandered more points from leading positions than any other Championship side this term (15).
- Blues are unbeaten in their last eight away league games (W3 D5). They have not gone on a longer run since August 1998 (10 games).
- Forest are winless in six Championship matches (D3 L3) and have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 15 games.
- Only Rotherham (40.44%) have had a lower share of possession in their Championship games this season than Birmingham (41.14%).