- How to follow:
- BBC Radio Norfolk, BBC Radio Sheffield; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Norwich are expected to recall captain Russell Martin for the visit of Sheffield Wednesday in a meeting of two Championship opening game winners.
Winger Sergi Canos, a summer signing from Liverpool, could also make his debut for the Canaries, who won 4-1 at Blackburn last Saturday.
Striker Gary Hooper could start for the Owls, who beat Aston Villa in their opener, against his former club.
Fellow forward Steven Fletcher should be fit following a head injury.
The Scotland international was forced off after 27 minutes of the victory over Villa.
BBC Radio Norfolk’s Chris Goreham: “Norwich City supporters had their fears of a relegation hangover eased by a barnstorming start to the season at Blackburn but all are realistic enough to know their team won’t be 3-0 up after half an hour of every Championship game this season.
“The Canaries were good at Ewood Park but Sheffield Wednesday are bound to provide tougher opposition than a below-par Blackburn did last week.
“In Gary Hooper they have a player who scored some important goals during City’s promotion campaign two years ago. If they’d known they were going back down last season, City might not have sold him.”
BBC Radio Sheffield’s Rob Staton: “All the talk this week has been about the future of Fernando Forestieri, after Derby reportedly made a bid for the 26-year-old.
“It’s easy to forget he scored a vital winner against Aston Villa last week and is almost certainly set to stay at Hillsborough. The Owls are looking to build on that victory and show they mean business in the Championship.
“Former Norwich striker Gary Hooper could start and he’ll have a point to prove. He could come in for Steven Fletcher who suffered a serious head injury against Villa.”
- Norwich’s only win in their last five home league games against the Owls was a 2-0 win in April 2015 – they have lost the other four.
- The Owls have won eight of their last 10 games against the Canaries (drawn one, lost one), although they have not won either of their last two and failed to score in both games.
- Steven Naismith has completed 47 passes in the opposition half; the most of any player in the Championship.
- Fernando Forestieri ended a run of six league games without scoring (including play-offs) with his goal against Aston Villa on Sunday.
- Ivo Pinto registered two assists in Norwich’s league opener, with both of them coming from open play.