- How to follow:
- Final Score; BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio; live text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Norwich are set to rotate their squad after making 10 changes for the 2-0 EFL Cup victory over Everton on Tuesday.
Striker Nelson Oliveira impressed on his debut, while midfielder Alex Tettey is a doubt with a hip injury.
Burton Albion have defender Ben Turner and striker Chris O’Grady available – Turner was banned for the 1-0 loss against Brighton, while striker O’Grady was ineligible to face his parent club.
Captain John Mousinho and Lucas Akins may feature after hamstring problems
- This is the first ever competitive meeting between these two sides.
- Nigel Clough’s only previous visit to Carrow Road as a manager was in April 2011 as Derby boss, with his Rams side losing 3-2.
- Norwich’s Jonny Howson has won his side the most points in the Championship, with his three goals earning the Canaries six points.
- The Brewers have lost the most points from goals conceded in the 90th minute this season (3).
- The Canaries have won their last three league games at Carrow Road; they haven’t won four in a row since a run of five in December 2012 when they were a Premier League side.
- Burton have conceded the most goals from set pieces in the Championship this season (7).