- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Newcastle United have concerns regarding full-back DeAndre Yedlin, who picked up an ankle injury at Aston Villa on Saturday.
Yedlin has covered for the suspended Vurnon Anita at right-back, who serves the last of a three-match ban.
Norway international Alex Tettey could return for Norwich having missed three matches with a hip problem.
Tettey returned to training this week, while Youssouf Mulumbu could miss out with a foot injury.
- Newcastle have won seven of their last eight games against Norwich at St. James’ Park in all competitions (D1).
- There were 13 goals in two games between these sides last season in the Premier League at an average of 6.5 per game, including a 6-2 win for Newcastle at St. James’ Park.
- This is the first meeting between the sides in the second tier since January 1982, when Newcastle triumphed 2-1 thanks to goals from David Mills and Imre Varadi.
- Newcastle have afforded their opponents a league-low 25 shots on target this season.
- Norwich have won four consecutive league games for the first time since April 2015 when they won five in a row.