- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
MK Dons goalkeeper Cody Cropper is back from suspension and may start ahead of youngster Charlie Burns.
Right-back George Baldock will have a late test on a hip injury but boss Karl Robinson expects the players who picked up knocks in midweek to be fit.
Striker Scott Hogan, who scored twice as a substitute in Tuesday’s win over Cardiff, is pushing for a start.
French defender Maxime Colin will be in contention and young midfielder Reece Cole is likely to be in the squad.
- MK Dons have won only one of their eight league games against the Bees at Stadium MK (D4 L3)
- Brentford’s only clean sheet in their past 10 league encounters with the Dons came this season, a 2-0 win at Griffin Park
- MK Dons are currently on a run of eight games without a win, losing four of those
- Scott Hogan has scored three goals in his past two appearances for Brentford, with both goals coming in the 83rd minute or later
- The Bees have won four of their past five games (D1), after winning only one of their previous nine