- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
MK Dons boss Karl Robinson is expected to make changes for the game against Wolves.
Robinson is likely to rotate his midfield and attack, but remains without goalkeeper David Martin (hand) and winger Rob Hall (knee).
Dave Edwards could make his return for Wolves after being out since January with a broken foot.
Defender Mike Williamson is unlikely to feature as he continues to recover from a glute problem.
- MK Dons have failed to score in two of their three league games against Wolves.
- Wolves’ only previous trip to Milton Keynes in the league resulted in victory, winning 1-0 in March 2014.
- The Dons have won just two of their previous 12 league games (D5 L5).
- Wolves have not been able to win any of their previous six league games on the road (D3 L3).