- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
MK Dons boss Karl Robinson is likely to rotate his squad against Rotherham, who are six points ahead of their hosts.
Attacking players such as Dean Bowditch, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, and Alex Revell are among the players Robinson could bring in on Saturday.
Rotherham will assess the whiplash Greg Halford suffered during Tuesday’s 1-1 draw at Bristol City.
Defender Lloyd Doyley (knee) is unlikely to be fit, as he awaits the results of a scan.
- MK Dons have never lost to Rotherham in seven meetings (W3 D4).
- There have been 14 goals scored in the past three games between the sides (nine for MK Dons, five for Rotherham).
- The Dons have won only one of their past nine games (D3 L5).
- Since Neil Warnock’s first game in charge in February, only the Championship’s current top three have taken more points than the Millers (18).
- Rotherham’s run of seven games unbeaten (W5 D2) is their longest since a run of 16 games in April 2014.