- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Youth player Connor Furlong could get another chance after a fleeting late debut against Ipswich last time out.
Samir Carruthers and Kyle McFadzean may again walk the tightrope of being on 14 yellow cards for the season, risking a three-match ban to open 2016-17.
Michael Mancienne may return for Nottingham Forest after an ankle injury. David Vaughan (knock) and Jamie Ward (hamstring) are set to be rested.
Teenager Oliver Burke, a substitute last weekend, could start in midfield.
- The only previous meeting between the sides in Milton Keynes was in January 2006, a 1-0 win for MK Dons courtesy of an Izale McLeod winner.
- Forest have won two of the three league encounters between the two, including a 2-1 win earlier this season.
- Dean Lewington has made more tackles than any other player in the Championship this season (169).
- Nottingham Forest have scored with just 9% of their shots this season – the lowest shot conversion rate in the division.
- Forest are the only side in the Championship yet to concede a goal from the penalty spot this season.
- MK Dons have lost six and won none of their last 10 league games.