- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Samir Carruthers’ suspension leaves MK Dons boss Karl Robinson short of central midfielders to face Brighton.
Ben Reeves and Jake Forster-Caskey are out injured while Carruthers has been suspended by the club after his behaviour at the Cheltenham Festival.
Brighton hope to have Bobby Zamora back in contention after he missed Tuesday’s win over Reading with a minor knock.
Zamora is likely to be on the bench, with James Wilson set to start after scoring the winner against the Royals.
- MK Dons have never lost at home to Brighton in three meetings (W2 D1), keeping three clean sheets.
- Brighton have failed to score in four of their last six games against the Dons.
- MK Dons have lost just two of their previous eight league games at Stadium MK (W4 D2), winning last time out.
- Josh Murphy has had a hand in more goals for MK Dons this season than any other player (four goals, four assists).
- Brighton have lost only one of their last 11 matches in the Championship (W7 D3).
- Brighton have kept five consecutive clean sheets for the first time since May 2004. Only on one previous occasion (October 2000) have the Seagulls recorded six in a row in the Football League.