BBC Sport coverage
- How to follow:
- Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Middlesbrough midfielder Grant Leadbitter (hamstring) is a doubt for the visit of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Defender Daniel Ayala (ankle) is still out, while Adam Clayton or Gaston Ramirez could start in midfield.
Wolves midfielder James Henry (hamstring) could come back into contention, while manager Kenny Jackett may recall winger Rajiv van La Parra.
Mike Williamson (hamstring) and forward Michal Zyro (broken foot) are close to returns but are not likely to feature.
- Middlesbrough are 24 games unbeaten at home against Wolves in all competitions (W15 D9), last losing in April 1951.
- Wolves have conceded two or more goals in six of their last seven meetings with Boro in all competitions, shipping 14 goals.
- No Championship side has kept more clean sheets this season than Middlesbrough (18) – level with Hull City.
- Wolverhampton have not scored in the last three league away trips – the longest run since December 2007 when they failed to score in six consecutive league away games.
- 10 of Wolves’ last 11 goals have come in open play, while 11 of Middlesbrough’s last 12 have come in this fashion.
- Middlesbrough have won 10 of their last 14 league games at the Riverside (D3 L1).